We just made some improvements to our game analytics search capability. Here are what these changes allow you to do:
- You can filter by multiple properties now as opposed to just one.
- You can use =, >, <, like operators to filter the values selected for each property.
- When you choose to see your results in a table, you can flip between different properties to see the values on the events selected.
- The property you use to filter your events is different from the property you are using to chart the results. For example, you can filter events by versions greater than 1.5 and chart what color hat each character chose.
- The charts have been updated to be more user friendly and modern.
Here is a screen shot of the new game analytics search in action.
We hope you find these changes are a big improvement. Please let us know how we can improve this feature for the next version by leaving a comment below or submitting a support request. If you do not have an account yet, please feel free to try out our no obligation 30 day free trial.
As always, we welcome all comments and suggestions. If you liked this article, please share it with others.
blog comments powered by